CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side.
Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Our little neighbor, Allison, who we carpooled with. She's one of Emerson's best friends.






Emerson graduated from Kindergarten. Holy COW!!!! Time flies. I can't believe I will have a first grader. They did a cute little ceremony and sang some songs. They even gave them little "diplomas." It was really cute. His school also does Kindergarten graduation photos. I think Emerson's turned out SUPER cute. We had a little breakfast party at our house for everyone who wanted to come celebrate Emerson. It was so much fun. First grade here we come!!!


1 comments:

Linda Boren said...

That is THE BEST photo! Wish I could have been there. How did I get a first-grade grandchild?!?