CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side.
Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Preschool Graduation












Capri has been going to Preschool 2 days a week during the school year. I joined a co-op so I had to teach about every 5 weeks and took her to other people's houses the other weeks. It was lots of fun. Capri LOVED it. She actually looked forward to going to other people's houses each week. This next year she will be attending an actual Preschool, so I'm hoping she likes it just as much. Poor thing misses the deadline and will be 6 by the time she goes to Kindergarten. (Dang September birthdays!) We had a great little graduation party, and I got to take all the kids with me. It was tons of fun. We had a little graduation "ceremony" then we had lunch.

1 comments:

Linda Boren said...

Dang! Those kids are so cute. I miss you and love seeing these photos! You actually got Capri to smile at the camera... And Cade in the little car is just so cute.
Love you,
Mom